Conversational Pax-Salon
From: patty guerrero (pattypaxicloud.com)
Date: Thu, 13 Aug 2015 18:39:07 -0700 (PDT)
Hi,  Next Tuesday, August, 18,  our guest will be David Feinwachs.   Mr.
Feinwachs has much to tell people about what happens with our money to be used
to provide health care.

David Feinwachs will talk about HMO’s taking tax payer money that is supposed
to provide health care to the working poor and poor and not providing that
health care.  HMO’s are making huge profits on the poor and working poor and
taxpayers.

Hope you can come and please send this to anyone you think would like to know
what is happening in our government.

Thanks,

Patty