pax-salon
From: patty guerrero (pattypaxicloud.com)
Date: Sun, 23 Aug 2015 14:34:50 -0700 (PDT)
HI,    This week we can continue discussion of what is happening in our state
of Minnesota with funds dedicated to Medicaid and what is happening to them, as
was discussed at last week’s salon with our guest, David Feinwachs.    This
will lead into other discussions.

Thanks,

Patty
  • pax-salon, (continued)
    • pax-salon patty guerrero, November 23 2014
    • Pax-salon patty guerrero, December 15 2014
    • Pax-salon patty guerrero, January 22 2015
    • PAX-SALON patty guerrero, February 17 2015
    • pax-salon patty guerrero, August 23 2015
    • Pax-Salon patty guerrero, October 5 2015
    • Pax-Salon patty guerrero, October 11 2015
    • Fwd: Pax-Salon patty guerrero, October 19 2015
    • Pax-Salon patty guerrero, October 26 2015