Fwd: Conversational Salon
From: patty (pattypaxearthlink.net)
Date: Mon, 26 Dec 2011 09:34:59 -0800 (PST)

sorry if this came twice.

HI, So here are the poems by Robert Frost for the people who will come to the salon. One of the "saloners" suggested we read these 5 poems and discuss. So, i saved you the trouble of looking them up. Also, suggested were The Lake Isle of Innisfree by W B Yeats and God's Grandeur by Hopkins. But, maybe that's asking alot of us.

A good way to start the new year.   Tomorrow, Mad Hatter's Salon

Thanks,
patty

Begin forwarded message: