Fwd: New Training Sessions for stadium
From: patty (pattypaxearthlink.net)
Date: Fri, 23 Dec 2011 13:31:33 -0800 (PST)
HI,   i hope you can sign up for training sessions.  patty

Begin forwarded message:

From: "Ady Wickstrom" <ady [at] adywickstrom.com>
Date: December 23, 2011 1:57:03 PM CST
To: <no-stadium-tax-volunteers [at] googlegroups.com>
Subject: New Training Sessions

Hi,

We are expecting to hear back from the County the first week of January, and would like as many people trained by then as possible so we are ready to gather signatures at the first opportunity. The more signatures we can
collect before the session starts, the more impact we will have on the
legislature.

We will hold two training sessions next week:

Wednesday, December 28 6:30 to 8:00 p.m. - suburban location (if you'd like
to have it in your home, let me know)

Thursday, December 29 6:30 to 8:00 p.m. - 2208 Sargent Avenue, St. Paul
(just off Cretin)

Each session will be limited to 4 people. If you would like to attend, please let me know by noon on Tuesday, December 27. We will have additional
sessions the following week.

I'm experimenting with using Google Calendar to see if it would be a good
way to post volunteer and signing events.

Please continue to talk to friends and neighbors and ask them to contact us
via our website (http://www.NoStadiumTax.info) or by emailing
ady [at] adywickstrom.com

Have a wonderful holiday!

Ady