conversational salon
From: patty (pattypaxearthlink.net)
Date: Sat, 3 Dec 2011 20:31:55 -0800 (PST)
HI, Tuesday, Dec. 6, we will show the film, Queen to Play, a French film starring Kevin Kline and Sandrine Bonnaire. It is sort of a follow up to the book we read, The Elegance of the Hedgehog, but one needn't have read the book to enjoy the film.

As a PS. my son, Chad , will be going to Cuba in a couple weeks and he has heard that they want/need cell phones in working order. So, if anyone has one they can donate, please let me know and I can tell him.

Thanks,

patty