Pax-Salon
From: patty guerrero (pattypaxicloud.com)
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2018 12:04:31 -0700 (PDT)
HI,   Next Tuesday, October, 26, we will meet at the W7th Mississippi Market
for another Open Conversation.   Please come.

On October 30, Roger Cuthbertson will be our guest and will share with us his
trial and acquital on the protesting charges in his protest and arrest in July
of 2016.   He was found NOT GUILTY of all charges.  He was protesting the
killing by police of Philando Castile.   First Amendment Rights were confirmed
in his acquittal.

The book we are to read for the “Little Book of the Odd Month Club  at the end
of November is  "The Warmth of Other Suns “ by Isabel Wilkerson.  It is not a
Little Book so will take some time to read, but worth every page.

Thanks,  Patty