Pax-Salon
From: patty guerrero (pattypaxicloud.com)
Date: Mon, 6 Mar 2017 19:03:19 -0800 (PST)
HI,   we cannot meet tomorrow night.  Even though i had Joel Clemmer coming to
talk,  an unexpected thing happened so i had to cancel Joel and the salon.
The room where we meet at the Art Gallery cannot be accessed due to something
Dave Thune has to do. I have tried a few places for tomorrow night but could’t
find one.   It may not be available for a few weeks, even, so i am looking for
another place to meet and will let people know.

We still will be reading and discussing the book : "Strangers In Their Own
Land, Anger And Mourning On The American Right" by Arlie Russell Hochschild.
We will be having that book club the last Tuesday of March.  It is a great and
important book.   Hopefully our space will be back .

Thanks,   patty