Conversational/Pax Salon
From: Patty Guerrero (pattypaxearthlink.net)
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2014 09:41:49 -0700 (PDT)
HI,   Tomorrow, Sept 30 we will have  Open Conversation.   I remember when the
bombing of Iraq began several years i started the salons so that people who
were so upset with this could have a place to come and share their feelings
because we were all so saddened.    Lots of people came.   Now, we are bombing
again, and i doubt that many people will come to talk about this.   What is
happening to our feelings?
Hope to see you.

In October we will be having the film, The Koch Brothers Exposed, by Brave New
Films.

Also, Roger Culbertson will be a guest talking about the dangers of nuclear
power plants.

Thanks,

Patty

Where have all the flowers gone?