Conversational Salon (Stadium issue)
From: patty (pattypaxearthlink.net)
Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2011 18:44:36 -0700 (PDT)
HI, Last night at the salon we discussed how we could possible stop the Vikings Stadium from being built, especially in Arden Hills in that Ramsey County people would be the ones who would be taxed to pay for it. If any of you out there have any expertise in this issue and can come and help us discuss what can be done, we will be doing that at next week's salon, the first Tuesday in Sept. for Open Conversation. A referendum on the issue looks like a no deal as they know that the voters would vote no. Is it legal to not have a referendum if the Charter Commission asks for one? If you can offer any incites in what we can do, or know someone who could come and help the discussion please email me or come to the salon.

Thanks,

patty