Conversational Salon (Safe passage for children)
From: patty (pattypaxearthlink.net)
Date: Sat, 19 Mar 2011 09:11:34 -0700 (PDT)
HI, This Tuesday, March, 22, the guest will be Richard Gehrman who is the director of Safe Passage for Children of Minnesota. He will be talking about the steep decline in Child protection and foster care as shown by national performance standards and by reports from teachers, court personnel and others who work with families and children in these programs. Hope you can come and learn about such an important subject.

Next week we will be discussion the Little Book of the Odd Month Club which is the book The Transition Handbook by Rob Hopkins. We are hoping that Katheryn Schneider will come, too. She is part of Awakening the Dreamer, Changing the Dream. Working to bring an environmentally sustainable, spiritually fulfilling and socially human presence on Planet Earth.

Thanks,

patty

(come and join the March for Peace today)