Conversational Salon
From: patty guerrero (pattypaxearthlink.net)
Date: Sun, 3 Jul 2005 13:00:41 -0700 (PDT)
Hi, this Tuesday at Mad Hatter's Tea/Coffee House we will be showing the next 2 parts of the DVD "Shocking and Awful" re. how many people view the "shock and awe" of the war on Iraq.

Next Tuesday, July 12, Steve Pastick will read some of Pablo Neruda's poetry and celebrate his life on the 101st birthday of the Chilean poet. We are to bring poetry of Neruda or we can just listen.

On Tuesday July 19, Polly Mann of Women Against Military Madness and lots of other peace and justice organizations will lead us in a discussion of how peacemakers can view the world.

July 26 OPen Discussion.