11/19 Northside Stakeholders Mtg
From: Fred H Olson (fholsoncohousing.org)
Date: Mon, 16 Nov 2009 15:59:00 -0800 (PST)
I did not find an application to open the .pub file Owen forwarded but I
was able to dig out of the binary what looked like reasonable content so
decided to post it below.

I guess I'll send and RSVP to Trish Anderson at NRRC.

Fred

You are invited to hear about, and discuss the Bottineau Light Rail
opportunity, and to share what you're hearing constituents say are the
transit needs in North Minneapolis!! Learn about the Bottineau Light
Rail Transit, the status of it, its implications, the Livability, and
Environmental Justice Principles used in guiding transportation policy,
and the pluses from Guests, Owen Duckworth of Transit for Livable
Communities, Joan Vanhala of Alliance for Metropolitan Stability, and
Brent Rusco of Hennepin County An opportunity to come together with
other Northside Stakeholders

YOU'RE INVITED!!!

2nd Northside Stakeholders Meeting
On the Bottineau Light Rail Transit
(with Rep Bobby Joe Champion)
( NOVEMBER 19, 2009 3:30pm)

DATE:
Thurs, Nov. 19, 2009, 3:30PM -- 5PM

LOCATION:
University Research and Outreach Center (UROC)
2001 Plymouth Ave. N.
RSVP, and Questions:
Trisha Anderson, NRRC 612-277-1122
Malik Holt Shabazz, HNA 612 374 4849
PLEASE COME OR SEND A REP!!!
RSVP via E-MAIL: MALIK [at] HNAMPLS.ORG OR PANDERSON [at] NRRC.ORG.

--
Jun 22: Robert Reich's Rx for  real health care reform
http://www.salon.com/opinion/feature/2009/06/20/healthcare/print.html

Communications for Justice -- Free, superior listserv's w/o ads:
http://justcomm.org      My Link Pg: http://fholson.cohousing.org
612-588-9532 (7am-10pm CST/CDT)   Email: fholson at cohousing.org