2 local Sat. marches: 4/22:Science, 4/29:Climate
From: Fred H Olson (fholsoncohousing.org)
Date: Sun, 16 Apr 2017 04:51:59 -0700 (PDT)
March for Science Minnesota
Saturday April 22, 2017
March will start at Cathedral Hill Park at 11 am.
Map: https://goo.gl/maps/dRjQxoPqS6Q2
Rally at the Minnesota State Capitol at 12 noon.
http://www.marchforsciencemn.com/march/
(some details below)

People's Climate Solidarity March- MN
Saturday April 29, 2017
 2:30 PM CDT - US Federal Courthouse Minneapolis
(S 4th St and 4th Av S in downtown Minneapolis)
https://m.facebook.com/ClimateChangeMN/

On April 22, a coalition of Minnesotans from all professions and all
walks of life, various non-profits, labor unions, and religious groups
are marching on the state capitol to show support of higher education
and the discovery, access, and understanding of scientific
information. We are working to protect and defend science funding,
regulatory agencies, and evidence based policy-making in recognition
that science plays a vital role in the progress and sustainability of
society. Join us!

Please visit our website for the most up-to-date information:
http://www.MarchForScienceMN.com/march/

Mission Statement:
The March for Science champions publicly funded and publicly
communicated science as a pillar of human freedom and prosperity. We
unite as a diverse, nonpartisan group to call for science that upholds
the common good, and for political leaders and policymakers to enact
evidence-based policies in the public interest.

Fred

--
Bassett Creek Cohousing, Minneapolis  http://mn.cohousing.org/bcrk/