P R O G R E S S I V E C A L E N D A R 07.03.11
From: shove001 (shove001umn.edu)
Date: Sun, 3 Jul 2011 03:27:42 -0700 (PDT)

1. Atheists Talk    7.03 9am
2. Stillwater vigil 7.03 1pm
3. ENP Meeting      7.03 5:45pm

--------1 of x--------

From: Minnesota Atheists <web [at] mnatheists.org>  +
Atheists Talk 7.03 9am

AM    950    KTNF   in   the   Twin   Cities   or   stream   live   at
http://www.am950ktnf.com.

Guest:  Amanda Marcottte, topic "Pandagon." Stephanie Zvan interviews, Mike
Haubrich (http://tuibguy.com) hosts.  Contact us during the show with
questions or comments at (952) 946-6205 or [18]radio [at] mnatheists.org.

--------2 of x--------

From: scot b <earthmannow [at] comcast.net>
Subject: Stillwater vigil 7.03 1pm

A weekly Vigil for Peace Every Sunday, at the Stillwater bridge from 1- 2
p.m.  Come after Church or after brunch ! All are invited to join in song
and witness to the human desire for peace in our world. Signs need to be
positive.  Sponsored by the St. Croix Valley Peacemakers.

If you have a United Nations flag or a United States flag please bring it.
Be sure to dress for the weather . For more information go to
http://www.stcroixvalleypeacemakers.com/>http://www.stcroixvalleype...

For more information you could call 651 275 0247 or 651 999 - 9560

--------3 of x--------

Subject: ENP Meeting 7.03 5:45pm
From: jwilson [at] enp-news.org  +
Comrades and Friends:

Sorry about the late ass notice, but there is an ENP meeting Sunday, 3 July
2011 from 5:45 to 7:15 PM at the Blue Moon Coffee Cafe, 3822 E. Lake St.
(Metro Transit Route 21, 39th Ave. S. stop).

At present no formal agenda is planned.
[However there are several hidden agendas. Can you spot all of them?
Prizes.]
Sincerely,
John Charles Wilson
President, Edgertonite National Party