Help Create Free Community Education at the EXCO Reflection Brunch
From: David Boehnke (dboehnkegmail.com)
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2009 23:12:34 -0700 (PDT)
*Experimental College of the Twin Cities (EXCO) Reflection Brunch**
**October 24, Noon – 2pm**
Brian Coyle Community Center
420 15th Avenue S. Minneapolis, MN  55454**   *

Have ideas for free community education? Come share them over brunch!  Bring
your thoughts on how we can improve EXCO: a free experimental college
dedicated to transforming education on the principal that *everyone can
teach or take classes and all classes are free*. We offer 40+ free and open
classes each semester. Learn more at www.EXCOtc.org <http://www.excotc.org/>.

What do you like, what you would improve, what ideas to you have to make
EXCO the best it can be!  EXCO is an all volunteer run organization so it
can't happen without the participation of folks like you.

Planning on attending? Let us know so we can get the right amount of food!
Questions? Contact Callie crecknagel [at] gmail.com or David 651-315-4222.