City council race: Last push for endorsement
From: Charles Underwood (peacecalendarvisi.com)
Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2009 06:55:54 -0700 (PDT)
Greetings Peace Calendar folk,

If any of you have been interested in volunteering for the campaign-
Saturday, March 14th, is THE day to do so.  On Saturday, I will be vying for
the DFL endorsement at the Ward 12 Convention at Roosevelt High School, 4029
28th Ave S., Minneapolis.

These past two weeks the campaign has had a lot of successes-from the
standing room only meet and greet, to the energetic precinct caucuses last
Tuesday, to the lit drop to every Ward 12 delegate on Saturday. We need you
to help show the strength and momentum of this grass roots campaign.

Can you commit to volunteering at the convention this Saturday starting at
9:00am?

There will be a variety of jobs for non-delegate volunteers including
passing out stickers and lit, greeting delegates, holding signs, and being a
presence throughout the convention.

More than ever, we need your help this weekend.  Please contact me at
info [at] underwoodforminneapolis.com <mailto:info [at]
underwoodforminneapolis.com>
if you are able to join us.

Thank you for your continuous support,

Charley Underwood

P.S. My campaign manager, Laura Recker, can be reached at 612-296-2483 if
you have further questions or want to confirm you presence.