Calendar update, city council update
From: Charles Underwood (peacecalendarvisi.com)
Date: Tue, 3 Feb 2009 19:32:13 -0800 (PST)
Dear Friends,

I have been unable to find someone to replace me on the peace calendar.  If
any of you are interested, please let me know.

Also, I want to thank all of you for your encouragement in my race for City
Council.  Since I last emailed you, we have been moving full steam ahead!
If you would like to learn more about the campaign or get involved please
contact Laura at info [at] underwoodforminneapolis.com.

Neighbors for Charley Underwood is hosting a

Meet and Greet
Friday, February 6th 7:00-9:00 P.M.
Becketwood's party room
4300 W River Parkway, Minneapolis