CORRECTION: Obama's Indian Policy: Wizipan Garriott on KFAI's Indian Uprising
From: Clara NiiSka (niis0001umn.edu)
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2008 21:16:24 -0700 (PDT)
My apologies: the link I sent for the interview with Wizipan Garriott, Native vote director and spokesperson for Senator Obama's campaign for President is INCORRECT.

The interview was broadcast on KFAI's Indian Uprising, but because of the time change from daylight savings time to standard time, KFAI's automated computer system put the archived copy of the interview with Wizipan Garriott online under the community access program, The WAVE project, at:
http://www.kfai.org/node/15300

We have also put a copy of the interview on our new Indian Uprising web page:

http://www.indianuprising.org/archives.html

(the actual audio file is at: http://www.womonspeak.org/2008/Wizi.mp3 )

This is an hour-long radio program, so please be patient - it takes awhile to download!

Clara NiiSka