Senate '08: Should we run a grassroots peace candidate?
From: Charles Underwood (peacecalendarvisi.com)
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2006 11:02:22 -0800 (PST)
The DFL Progressive Caucus cordially invites you to a panel discussion of
the question ³Should We Run a Grassroots Peace Candidate for Senate in
2008?²

Time and place:
   Next Tuesday, November 21st, 6:30 to 8:30 pm
   Martin Luther King Recreation Center,
      4055 Nicollet Avenue South, Minneapolis.

The Panelists:
  Minnesota DFL chair Brian Melendez
   2006 DFL Senate candidate Ford Bell
   2006 5th Congressional Candidate Jack Nelson-Pallmeyer
   2006 Peace First coordinator Sharon Sudman
   2006 Gubernatorial candidate Becky Lourey
   5th CD Congressman-elect Keith Ellison (not confirmed)

The Moderator: Charley Underwood

The Agenda:
   6:30 to 7:30, panelist discuss the question (10 minutes each)
   7:30 to 8:30, audience questions and reactions
      the first 20 minutes from greater Minnesota DFLers (2 min. each)
      the next 20 minutes from everybody else (2 min. each)
      the last 20 minutes to suggest names (1 min. each)

What to expect: A general discussion of the possibilities.

What not to expect: Any endorsement or pre-endorsement decisions.

Questions: Contact Rebekah Smith at messenger [at] progressivecaucus.net