Conversational Salon (Growing Vegetables Inside)
From: patty guerrero (pattypaxicloud.com)
Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2018 18:17:02 -0700 (PDT)
HI,     Salon for Tuesday, March 20.   West 7th Mississippi Market

Growing vegetables inside:

Did you know you can grow fresh salad greens throughout the winter with no
lights, no greenhouse, and little more than a cupboard and a windowsill? Lee
Olson, our guest for the evening,  will teach us how to grow sprouted seeds in
soil, employing a method that encourages a long stem without expansive roots.
This method provides delicious, healthy salad greens in about twelve days.

Sounds like fun.

TUESDAY MARCH 20.

Tuesday, March 27:

Poetry of Mary Oliver.   Come and listen or bring some poems of hers.

Would love to see you this week or after, esp. the people who we haven’t seen
for awhile.

Thanks,

Patty