Re: NO SALON TONIGHT - meet for a beer instead?
From: patty guerrero (pattypaxicloud.com)
Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2017 07:14:08 -0800 (PST)
Thanks, Fred.  Very sweet of you.
Thanks for all u do for me and salon.  (I know I replied to “all “ but know you
don’t have to send it.  Haha)
It’s the cough that is getting to me.  Never had the likes.  Patty

Ps. I bet the “beer” subject line got more attention than all my others.  AND
Reminds me to use that shouting subject line that I continually forget to do)

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

Sent from my iPhone