Conversational SAlon
From: patty guerrero (pattypaxicloud.com)
Date: Sun, 3 Sep 2017 13:46:12 -0700 (PDT)
HI,  it’s been a few weeks but we will be having a Salon this Tuesday.  BUT,
instead of the Mississippi Market on West 7th Street as planned (they have to
use the room for construction materials) we will be having it at the EAST 7th
Street Market.   Same street, but east of down town.   740 East 7th. corner of
East 7th and Maple.   Straight out 7th street.  But, you may know another
route.   It’s a great store, great food to buy if you choose.    It is Open
Conversation.  Lively and needed.

Hope to see you.   There may not be a salon for 2 weeks unless we decide to
hold it at the East side market, because the W 7th one has scheduled classes.

But , Sept. 26 we will have a guest.  SEPT 26:   AUTOR AND EDUCATOR, KAREN
SHRAGG DISCUSSES HER BOOK “MOVE UPSTREAM: A CALL TO SOLVE OVERPOPULATION.”
HOW OVERPOPULATION IS PREVENTING LONG-TERM SUCCESS ON MANY ISSUES WE CARE ABOUT
AND WHAT WE CAN DO ABOUT IT.

Thanks,

Patty