CONVERSATIONAL SALON
From: patty guerrero (pattypaxicloud.com)
Date: Sun, 30 Jul 2017 08:40:31 -0700 (PDT)
HI,    Now meeting at Mississippi Market on W. 7th Street.   Can buy coffee or
snack and then have our Open Conversational Salon in the nice meeting space.

Hope to see you.  Next week, Aug. 1 , no salon.  My neighborhood is having a
Neighbors Night Out and my neighbor has done much work in organizing this so
will attend.

Aug. 8 will be a salon on the words of Wendell Berry.   Wendell Erdman Berry is
an American novelist, poet, environmental activist, cultural critic, and
farmer. A prolific author, he has written many novels, short stories, poems,
and essays.

> Read up on him and bring his words to the salon.

Thanks,   Patty