Conversational Salon
From: patty guerrero (pattypaxicloud.com)
Date: Sun, 2 Apr 2017 15:46:46 -0700 (PDT)
HI,  We won’t be having a salon this Tuesday because we don’t have a place to
meet, plus there is this event at the capital which we might want to attend:

50th Anniversary of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.'s "Beyond Speech" - A

Veterans for Peace Reading

Tuesday, April 4th @ 4pm

State Capitol Building

75 Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd.

St. Paul

Veterans for Peace, Chapter 27 will be holding an event in honor of the 50th

Anniversary of Dr. King's "Beyond Speech" by reading it front of the State
Capitol

Building. Join us as we remember Dr. King's lasting words.

We do have the W7th Mississippi Market for the rest of the Tuesdays in April.
So, this is a great place to meet.  Will post here about what the salons will
be.

Thanks,   patty