Pax-Conversational Salon
From: patty guerrero (pattypaxicloud.com)
Date: Sat, 9 Apr 2016 14:08:18 -0700 (PDT)
HI,  This Tuesday, April 12,  we will have Coleen Rowley as our guest.   She
was/is going to talk about the iPhone Apple vs FBI case, which seemingly has
been solved, (On Tuesday , April 12, Coleen Rowley will be at salon to help us
understand the case of Apple Computer vs the US Government and the Encryption
of iPhones.  sent out earlier. )  But this doesn’t mean that there aren’t other
cases out there that will be coming up and Coleen can lead us in a conversation
about this.

Thanks and hope to see you.  (bring a friend)

Patty