Fwd: Call or email re Sewer Construction Threatens Flow to Sacred Coldwater Springs, Last Natural Spring in Hennepin County
From: patty guerrero (pattypaxicloud.com)
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2015 12:04:49 -0800 (PST)
Hi,  if this new threat to Coldwater Springs disturbs you at all,  we are being
asked to make a quick call or email to the people below.  Read and decide if
Cold Water Spring is worth it to you to do something about this project.  The
least to do is to make a call or email.   Read under “Ancient Sacred Landscape”
and
“The Alternative.”

Thanks.   (and come to the March 3 salon to hear more.)