Pax-Salon (Todd Pierce--retired Major in U.S. Army)
From: patty guerrero (pattypaxicloud.com)
Date: Fri, 28 Nov 2014 19:44:33 -0800 (PST)
HI,  This coming Tuesday, Dec. 2, we will have Todd Pierce as our guest:

Todd E. Pierce retired as a Major in the U.S. Army Judge Advocate General (JAG)
Corps in November 2012. His last assignment was as defense counsel in the
Office of Chief Defense Counsel, Office of Military Commissions where he
represented Guantanamo prisoners. He remains on a case currently before the
D.C. Circuit Court of Appeals.

He will discuss the threat to constitutional rights with an endless war and
whether that “war” is to the benefit or the detriment of the U.S.

Come and welcome Todd and learn a lot.

Thanks,

Patty