Pax-Salon (AMerican Faust:From Condi to Neo-Con
From: Patty Guerrero (pattypaxearthlink.net)
Date: Sun, 13 Apr 2014 18:59:31 -0700 (PDT)
HI,  This next Tuesday, April 15, we will view the documentary film by
Sebastian Doggert “American Faust:From Condi to Neo-Condi”
We showed this film a couple years ago, but now that Condoleezza Rice has been
invited by the Carlson School of Management at the Humphrey School and the
University of Minnesota, it is time to show the film again.   Ms. Rice give the
Distinguished Carlson Lecture w/the title , “Keeping Faith With a Legacy of
Justice.”   She is also being paid $150,000.  It is the 3rd time in as many
years that she has been invited to Minnesota, and probably gets that much each
time she comes.

This is a film that shows how Ms Rice was complicate in the war in Iraq and in
torture.

Hope to see you.

Patty

If I had a hamer, i'd hammer out danger, i'd hammer out justice
pete seeger