Pax-Salon
From: Patty Guerrero (pattypaxearthlink.net)
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2014 11:13:57 -0800 (PST)
HI,   Sorry for the lateness.    Tomorrow, Feb.  18, we decided last week to
take up the topic of "How would we  organize ourselves into being the change we
want to be/see."

Next week,  William Stafford's works of writing and poetry.   Name of book i
have is "Every War Has Two Losers."

Thanks,

Patty

Waist Deep in Muddy Waters
pete seeger

  • Pax-Salon, (continued)
    • Pax-Salon Patty Guerrero, January 19 2014
    • Pax-Salon Patty Guerrero, January 26 2014
    • Pax-Salon Patty Guerrero, February 2 2014
    • Pax-salon Patty Guerrero, February 9 2014
    • Pax-Salon Patty Guerrero, February 17 2014
    • Pax-Salon Patty Guerrero, March 24 2014
    • Pax-salon Patty Guerrero, June 8 2014
    • Pax-Salon Patty Guerrero, June 30 2014
    • Pax-Salon Patty Guerrero, July 4 2014