Conversational/PaxSalon (Rolling Stone for book club)
From: Patty Guerrero (pattypaxearthlink.net)
Date: Thu, 15 Aug 2013 13:02:00 -0700 (PDT)
The book chosen for Little Book of the Odd Month Club is not actually a book,
but an article in the July 19, 2012 issue of Rolling Stone.  It is the article
by Bill McKibben on Global Warming.   You can get the magazine or read it by
clicking here.
We will meet and discuss this the last Tuesday of September.

Next week, August 20, will be Poetry night, and let's read the poetry of Robert
Frost and see how he sees our relationship with our earth.

Thanks,

Patty

http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/news/global-warmings-terrifying-new-math-20120719