Conversational Salon (Election Day)
From: Patty Guerrero (pattypaxearthlink.net)
Date: Sat, 3 Nov 2012 08:18:30 -0700 (PDT)
HI,  Well, since Salon night falls on Election Day we will not be having a
salon that evening.  Good luck to all of you and your chosen candidates.

The following Tuesday we will be having a 10th Anniversary party for the salon.
 Going out to a restaurant or having a party at the salon are the choices.
Which do you prefer?

The Little Book of the Odd Month Club will be discussing Silent Spring by
Rachel Carson the last Tuesday of November.

Coming up later we may be having a very special guest.  Will let you know.
Maybe the tea house will be really crowded.

Happy Voting (or non-voting)

Patty