Conversational Salon
From: patty (pattypaxearthlink.net)
Date: Sat, 11 Feb 2012 10:29:21 -0800 (PST)
HI,   February 14,   Valentines' Day so we decided to have you bring in any
songs (pop, country, rock'n roll,  opera, whatever) that you consider love
songs and either sing them or read them.   Also, we can explore all different
kinds of love that there is in the world.

February 21,  The guest will be Frank Brown from Take Action MN who will
discuss with us "Ban the Box" that we see on applications of all kinds that
make one mark off if you have been a felon.   it will be a very frank
discussion.

February 28,  The guest will be Representative Carlos Mariani.   We can discuss
what we need to discuss, but he will primarily be talking about education in
K-12 on integration issues.

Good month!!

Thanks,

patty