stadium issue
From: patty (pattypaxearthlink.net)
Date: Sat, 22 Oct 2011 09:15:38 -0700 (PDT)
HI to the Salon listserve. Please read the following from Ady W. and contact her if you oppose a Ramsey Co. sales tax for a stadium. You just have to email her so she can have your email address when time comes for the alert.

Her email is Ady [at] adywickstrom.com You could also sent this on to your friends and listserve.

Thanks,

patty

Begin forwarded message: