Fwd: Peaceniks and non-peacenik issues
From: patty (pattypaxearthlink.net)
Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2011 10:21:51 -0700 (PDT)
This is from Will Shapira and i thought some of you salon people would like to see it. There is also another hearing on the stadium on Tues, Oct 11 at 6:30 Pm in St Paul's City Hall, and the salon will be going to that instead of having our regular salon at the tea house.
Thanks, ]
patty

Begin forwarded message: