Conversational Salon (Twin Cities Daily Planet)
From: patty (pattypaxearthlink.net)
Date: Sat, 18 Jun 2011 14:48:05 -0700 (PDT)
Hi, This is the salon for next Tuesday, June 21, first day of summer. Scroll to bottom to see salon,

Also, the book of the Little Book of the Odd Month Club forthe last Tuesday of July is : In the Heart of the Sea: The Tragedy of the Whaleship, Essex. by Nathaniel Philbrick. "Best book i have ever read" came the acclamation from someone to me.

Thanks,

patty

Join the conversation: Health care in Minnesota
Share
Comment
Email
Print
Reprint rights

BY LISA PETERSON-DE LA CUEVA, TC DAILY PLANET
May 26, 2011
The Twin Cities Daily Planet's series, The New Normal: Deciding Community Priorities in a Downsized Economy,tackles a different issue each month. In June we'll be talking about health care, and will ask people in the Twin Cities: "How can we ensure that all Minnesotans have access to good, affordable, dependable health care?"

Come and chat with others over snacks, learn some basics about trends in health care coverage, and let us know how you think we should best expand coverage for all Minnesotans. Whether you're a health care provider, patient, work in the insurance industry, or a concerned citizen, we want to hear your thoughts on solutions for creating good health care coverage for all Minnesotans.

We'll be using research from the Wilder Foundation's MN Compass project and an article from the Twin Cities Daily Planet to get this interactive conversation going. By participating in this discussion, though, you'll provide the part that matters most. We'll report on these conversations in the TC Daily Planet, and will share the results with policy makers.

Wilder Foundation
June 20, 6:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
Amherst H. Wilder Foundation
Room 2510