Conversational Salon (Zen evening)
From: patty (pattypaxearthlink.net)
Date: Sat, 20 Nov 2010 20:24:31 -0800 (PST)
Hi, This next Tuesday our guest will be Tom Dickinson . He will speak with us about Zen.

"Tom Dickinson, Senior Dharma Teacher in the Kwan Um School of Zen, began his Zen practice in 1982 at the New Haven Zen Center while studying piano at Yale University. He later became a resident of the New Haven Zen Center. He has completed three Kyol Ches (very long, silent retreats), including two at a temple in Korea."

"Zen is understanding your true self."

Try and come to find out who the real you is.

The following week we will be having our Little Book of the Odd Month Club and the book is A Town Like Alice, by Nevil Shute.