progressive calendar 5.23.16 Nader's Breaking Thru Power live-streaming NOW
From: David Shove (shove001umn.edu)
Date: Mon, 23 May 2016 09:27:17 -0700 (PDT)
progressive calendar 5.23.16

Ralph Nader's 4-day "Breaking Thru Power" is being livestreamed NOW and we
can get it here and I am watching it now. *You can too* - line on the
internet now - on The Real News network.

FREE FREE NOW NOW INTERNET

Ralph Nader's historic civic mobilization this week -- Breaking Through
Power
<http://salsa.wiredforchange.com/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=wBdAyafr63u4wx2vxmXPXQ7vm%2Bre4UJU>
 -- will be livestreamed at:

Real News Network.
<http://salsa.wiredforchange.com/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=btP8qSyu25KX18vQXocirg7vm%2Bre4UJU>

If you can't join us at Constitution Hall in Washington DC this week, you
can watch at Real News Network.
<http://salsa.wiredforchange.com/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=L114ybeJQqAzuORAZgalOQ7vm%2Bre4UJU>

Spread the word.

Tons of great left activists on how we can and must progress WITHOUT the
billionaires and their paid lackeys.

===

David Shove Progressive Calendar