Progressive Calendar 09.06.12 /3
From: David Shove (shove001umn.edu)
Date: Thu, 6 Sep 2012 16:01:14 -0700 (PDT)
*P R O G R E S S I V E   C A L E N D A R   09.06.12*
* *1. Free Manning       9.06 5/7pm

2. Lydia radio            9.07 9am
3. Ffunch                  9.07 11:30am
4. Palestine vigil        9.07 4:15pm
5. War & Christianity 9.07 7pm

6. Antiracism circle
7. WAMM moves

-------1 of 7--------

Free Manning 9.06 5/7pm

 Minneapolis Action to Free Manning! Obama's Minneapolis Campaign Office -
Sept. 6th! Public Event · By Free Bradley Manning Minneapolis  (Endorsed by
VFP and other local groups)Thursday, September 6, 20125:00pm until 9:00pm·
 The Bradley Manning Support Network is calling for nationwide actions and
rallies outside all of the Obama campaign offices during the evening hours
of Thursday, September 6th. In solidarity with these actions happening
across the country, Free Bradley Manning Minneapolis will host our own
rally and action at the Obama Minneapolis Campaign HQ located at 27th and
University SE. For those who prefer an earlier time, we'll have a rally and
sign-waving during the rush hour from about 5-7. Can't make it until later
due to work/school? We are planning something for the after 7pm crowd too!