Progressive Calendar 03.12.11
From: David Shove (shove001tc.umn.edu)
Date: Sat, 12 Mar 2011 07:32:34 -0800 (PST)

1. Cost of war      3.12 10am
2. Fascist US?      3.12 7pm
3. Academic freedom 3.12 9pm

4. God's women      3.13 9am
5. Ireland resists  3.13 10am
6. Music v Israel   3.13 2pm Lake City MN

7. Class war        3.14 9am

8. Bill McKibben - Koch brothers and US Chamber: our mortal enemies
9. John Hallinan - Our unwillingness to make rich pay their share
10. Jackie Smith - Revolutions: democratic abroad, authoritarian at home
11. Hudson/Sommers - Steal everything and sell the people into slavery
12. ed           - bumpersticker
13. ed           - bumpersticker
14. ed           - bumpersticker