Progressive Calendar 09.10.10
From: David Shove (shove001tc.umn.edu)
Date: Fri, 10 Sep 2010 22:51:35 -0700 (PDT)

1. Pow Wow           9.10 5:05 pm

2. Peace walk        9.11 9am Cambridge MN
3. Coldwater brush   9.11 9am
4. 9/11 film         9.11 10am
5. Women/water/food  9.11 9.11 10am
6. Gaza flotilla/law 9.11 10am
7. Anarchist books   9.11 12noon
8. Vs war on terror  9.11 1pm
9. CUAPB             9.11 1:30pm
10. Northtown vigil  9.11 2pm
11. Pray for peace   9.11 6:30pm
12. RNC8/Diana Block 9.11 7pm
13. ObamaNONcare     9.11 9pm

14. Mexican IndepDay 9.12 12noon
15. Stillwater vigil 9.12 1pm
16. PollyMann/play   9.12 6:30pm

17. Ralph Nader - Endorses the Ken Pentel for Governor 2010 Campaign
18. Christopher Ketcham - Afghan/US govt kill team/No good men left here
19. David Rosen - The end of the American Century?
20. ed          - A happy ending

--------1 of 20--------

From: Sue Ann <seasnun [at] gmail.com>
Subject: Pow Wow 9.10 5:05 pm

Mendota Mdewakanton Welcome Home Wacipi
The 11th Annual Welcome Home Wacipi Pow Wow
September 10, 11, 12, 2010
St. Peter's Church Grounds in Mendota, Minnesota
(by Mendota Bridge on Hwy 13, from Minneapolis, just across the bridge)

Emcee:  Mitch Walking Elk Arena Director:  Windy Downwind Host Drum :

Co Host Drum: Eugene Red Day / Anpetu Duta Scotty Brown Eyes / Oyate Teca
Men's Head Dancer:  Lenny Butcher Women's Head Dancer:  Mary So Happy
Spiritual Advisor:  Scotty Brown Eyes

Public Welcome
First 10 Drums Paid
Friday, Sept 10
5:05 pm Lighting the Sacred Fire
(followed by a potluck dinner)

Saturday, Sept 11
11:00 am.............Dancer Registration
1:00 pm...............Grand Entry
3:30 pm...............Honoring Ceremony
5:00 pm...............Dancer Registration
7:00 pm...............Grand Entry
8:00 pm...............Registered Dancers Payout

Sunday, Sept 12
11:00 am Dancer Registration
1:00 pm Grand Entry
5:00 pm Closing Ceremony & Unity Feast (with $5 button)
5:30 pm Registered Dancers Payout

$5 Entry Button Donation
For more information call 651-452-4141
NO DRUGS, ALCOHOL, FIREARMS, OR PETS ALLOWED
Please note: This is a Traditional Pow-Wow not a competition.
Sponsored by the Mendota Mdewakanton Dakota Community.

From: Ken Reine <reine008 [at] umn.edu>
Subject: Peace walk 9.11 9am Cambridge MN

every Saturday 9AM to 9:35AM
Peace walk in Cambridge - start at Hwy 95 and Fern Street