Progressive Calendar 08.18.10
From: David Shove (shove001tc.umn.edu)
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2010 15:39:40 -0700 (PDT)
Progressive Calendar  08.18.10

1. Airport Town Hall 8.18 6:30pm

2. Pentel on KFAI    8.19 9am
3. Eagan peace vigil 8.19 4:30pm
4. Northtown vigil   8.19 5pm
5. Como Av bash      8.19 5pm
6. FCC/open internet 8.19 6pm

7. Palestine vigil   8.20 4:15pm
8. Merriam potluck   8.20 6:30pm

9. Peace walk        8.21 9am Cambridge MN
10. UnivAv parade #1 8.21 10am
11. Hormel strike an 8.21 11:30am
12. CUAPB            8.21 1:30pm
13. Northtown vigil  8.21 2pm

14. Sheldon Richman - The ugly truth / None dare call it tyranny
15. PC Roberts      - Without a revolution, Americans are history
16. Joe Bageant     - Understanding America's class system
17. ed              - Joy for sadists  (haiku)