Progressive Calendar 07.28.08
From: David Shove (shove001tc.umn.edu)
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2008 02:23:24 -0700 (PDT)

1. Composting      7.28 6pm
2. Peace walk      7.28 6pm RiverFalls WI
3. LRT vs parking  7.28 6pm
4. Vs Frankenfoods 7.28 6pm
5. Americo-trash/f 7.28 7pm
6. AI              7.28 7pm
7. E-workshops     7.28 7pm
8. Boyte/action    7.28 7:30pm

9. Banner/WAMM     7.29 4:30pm
10. Susu/peace     7.29 6:30pm
11. Abortion/life  7.29 7:30pm

12. Dem Underground - Why I'm NOT voting for Obama
13. John Pilger     - Obama, the prince of bait-and-switch
14. Alex Cockburn   - How Bush is wiping out McCain
15. David Macaray   - Steve Forbes' new anti-union crusade
16. Green Party CCC - Campaign consultant job