Progressive Calendar 06.21.08
From: David Shove (shove001tc.umn.edu)
Date: Sat, 21 Jun 2008 16:21:58 -0700 (PDT)

1. Atheists/AM950   6.22 9am
2. Pride picnic     6.22 11am
3. EXCO classes     6.22 12noon
4. Stillwater vigil 6.22 1pm
5. BibleTellsMe/f   6.22 2pm
6. Zinn/AM950       6.22 3pm
7. Pro-Choice       6.22 time?

8. Peace/energy     6.23-26 9am
9. Peace walk       6.23 6pm RiverFalls WI
10. Organic food    6.23 6pm
11. Persian class   6.23 6:30pm
12. Organic food/f  6.23 7pm
13. Safety online   6.23 7pm
14. JerusalemGLBT/f 6.23 7pm
15. StClair/Frank   6.23 7pm
16. Holistic health 6.23-27

17. Sen John Marty   - Creating socially responsible corporations
18. Bill Quigley     - Arrests for war resistance increase again
19. C Glendenning    - Techno-fascism
20. Cynthia McKinney - For action for Kucinich impeachment articles v Bush
21. PC Roberts       - John Yoo, totalitarian
22. ed               - Look what's on the table  (serial haikus)

--------1 of 22--------

From: August Berkshire <augustberkshire [at] GMAIL.COM>
Subject: Atheists/AM950 6.22 9am

Minnesota Atheists' "Atheists Talk" radio show
Sunday, June 22, 2008, 9-10 a.m. Central Time
In honor of Juneteenth, Michael Estes will discuss "African American
Freethinkers in the Civil Rights Movement."  He will then be joined by
Eric Harmon to discuss "The Affects of Religion in the African American
Community."

"Atheists Talk" airs live on AM 950 KTNF in the Minneapolis/St. Paul area.
To stream live, go to http://www.am950ktnf.com/listen. Podcasts of past
shows are available at http://MinnesotaAtheists.org or through iTunes.
Program Notes are available at http://MinnesotaAtheists.org.

--------2 of 22--------

From:   Dakotah Rae <dakotah [at] betterballotcampaign.org>
Subject: Pride picnic 6.22 11am

June 22, Pride Picnic
<http://www.tcpride.org/pride_events/2008_Picnic.php>:at Como Park East
Picnic Pavilions, from 11AM-2PM. Free grilled fare and old-fashioned
races.

--------3 of 22--------

From: excotc <excotc [at] gmail.com>
Subject: EXCO classes 6.22 12noon

Want to get involved? You are invited to attend the EXCO Visioning
Session, June 22nd 12-3pm WSAC room in Coffman Union on the U of M's
campus. RSVP to excotc [at] gmail.com and receive the agenda/key info. This is
a chance to be the decision-makers in EXCO's future!

Question or want to volunteer or organize? Contact us at excotc [at] gmail.com
or
651-212-0727.

--------4 of 22--------

From: scot b <earthmannow [at] comcast.net>
Subject: Stillwater vigil 6.22 1pm

A weekly Vigil for Peace Every Sunday, at the Stillwater bridge from 1- 2
p.m.  Come after Church or after brunch ! All are invited to join in song
and witness to the human desire for peace in our world. Signs need to be
positive.  Sponsored by the St. Croix Valley Peacemakers.

If you have a United Nations flag or a United States flag please bring it.
Be sure to dress for the weather . For more information go to
<http://www.stcroixvalleypeacemakers.com/>http://www.stcroixvalleypeacemakers.com/

For more information you could call 651 275 0247 or 651 999 - 9560

From: Erin Parrish <erin [at] mnwomen.org>
Subject: BibleTellsMe/f 6.22 2pm

June 22: OutFront Minnesota. Screening of For the Bible Tells Me So. 2 PM
at White Bear Unitarian Universalist Church, Mahtomedi. More info:
651-426-236. Or 6:30 PM at Bryn Mawr Church, Minneapolis. More info:
612-377-8746.