Progressive Calendar 04.01.08
From: David Shove (shove001tc.umn.edu)
Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2008 05:01:33 -0700 (PDT)

1. Gay sounds        4.02 3pm
2. Islam prophets    4.02 6:30pm
3. Cavlan/Senate     4.02 7pm
4. Radical democracy 4.02 7pm
5. MPN4P MerriamPark 4.02 7pm

6. Islam civization  4.03 11am
7. MLK 40 years      4.03 11:30am
8. Sprawl            4.03 4pm
9. Sexual assault    4.03 4pm
10. New Hope demo    4.03 4:30pm
11. Eagan vigil      4.03 4:30pm
12. Northtown vigil  4.03 5pm
13. Ft Benning       4.03 5;30pm Duluth MN
14. Islam science    4.03 6:30pm
15. Life/trees/films 4.03 7pm
16. Join AWC         4.03 7pm
17. ML King/radical  4.03 7pm
18. Palestine        4.03 7pm
19. Nazi Germany     4.03 7pm
20. Women/war/play   4.03 8pm

21. Joel Hirschhorn - The Reflecting Pool: new 9/11 film
22. Roberts/Orr     - Scandal at the Sierra Club: the Clorox coup
23. Paul Rockwell   - Hillary's lies about outsourcing