Progressive Calendar 01.05.07
From: David Shove (shove001tc.umn.edu)
Date: Fri, 5 Jan 2007 02:03:32 -0800 (PST)

1. Ffunch          1.05 11:30am
2. Islam/conflicts 1.05 12noon
3. HLS demo        1.05 5pm
4. Women/trades    1.05 6pm
5. Iwo Jima/film   1.05

6. Homeless vets   1.06 10am
7. NW N4P vigil    1.06 11am
8. StP Green Party 1.06 12noon
9. Northtown vigil 1.06 1pm
10. Thom Hartmann  1.06 2pm
11. Dean Z/supper  1.06 5pm

12. PC Roberts    - Bush cuts and runs from reason
13. Joe Bageant   - Dispatch from the Chinese landfill
14. M Shahid Alam - Has regime change boomeranged?
15. Robert Jensen - The problem with solutions
16. ed            - Passage to other planets  (poem)

--------1 of 16--------

From: David Shove <shove001 [at] tc.umn.edu>
Subject: Ffunch 1.05 11:30am

Meet the FFUNCH BUNCH!
11:30am-1pm
First Friday Lunch (FFUNCH) for Greens/progressives.

Informal political talk and hanging out.

Day By Day Cafe 477 W 7th Av St Paul.
Meet in the private room (holds 12+).
Day By Day has soups, salads, sandwiches, and dangerous
apple pie; is close to downtown St Paul & on major bus lines

From: Charles Underwood <charleyunderwood [at] hotmail.com>
Subject: Islam/conflicts 1.05 12noon

Friday, 1/5, noon, Hamline religion prof Mark Berkson speaks on "Militants,
Islamists and Progressives: the Role of Islam in Global Conflicts Today,"
$10 includes lunch, Sorin Hall, Dining Rooms A&B, Hamline Univ, St Paul.
RSVP cprice01 [at] hamline.edu or 651-523-2015.