Upcoming at the Jack Pine
From: luce (lucethejackpine.org)
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2006 15:39:12 -0800 (PST)
Here's a few awesome upcoming events.  Two of them are benefits for us,
and we could really use the money right now!  Come join the fun, and help
make the Jack Pine sustainable community space.

Second Annual Chili Cook-Off
This Saturday, December 2, 6-10pm

Great chili!  Baked goods!  Music by Angie Oase (country blues folk rock),
Two Wheels and a Heart (local kids with acoustic guitars) and Jackie and
friends (one glorious hour of acoustic jams, including an accordion and
fiddle).  Music starts at 8.

Twin Cities Fights the Green Scare
Thursday, December 7, 6-9pm

if you love the earth... if you hate the FBI... if you believe in doing
what it takes...  Tasty dinner, letter writing to political prisoners, and
a panel featuring former ELF spokesperson Leslie James Pickering,
journalist Will Potter, and local activists.  Suggested donation $10-$25.
No one turned away for lack of funds. All proceeds go to support targets
of the Green Scare.  For more info about the event email
fightthegreenscare [at] riseup.net  For more info about the Green Scare, see
<http://www.greenscare.org>.

Craft Sale for the Revolution
Saturday, Dec 9, 10am-5pm

Local arts and crafts! Music! Snacks! Skillshares! Good Times!  Crafty fun
for the kids! And the satisfaction of putting your money towards local
artists and projects instead of big corporations! We're teaming up with
the Belfry that same day, to have a neighborhood craft crawl. Please also
check out their winter sale!

See you soon and tell your junior rebels we say hi.

The Jack Pine Collective

(All events are at the Jack Pine Community Center, 2815 E. Lake St., in
Minneapolis. FFI: www.thejackpine.org or 612.729.2837)

--
Jack Pine Community Center
2815 E. Lake St., Mpls