Progressive Calendar 11.04.06
From: David Shove (shove001tc.umn.edu)
Date: Sat, 4 Nov 2006 06:48:06 -0800 (PST)
              P R O G R E S S I V E    C A L E N D A R     11.04.06

1. Mortenson/SPNN       11.04 8am/4pm
2. Farheen/lit          11.04 8am
3. Faith/peace          11.04 8:30am
4. Amy Ihlan campaign   11.04 9am
5. Stop stadium now     11.04 9am
6. Asia/documentary     11.04 9:30am
7. MidEast peace forum  11.04 9:30am
8. Nicaragua            11.04 10am
9. Homeless vets/peace  11.04 10am
10. Risser campaign     11.04 10am
11. Knollwood army nest 11.04 10:30am
12. Northtown vigil     11.04 1pm
13. Kid stories         11.04 2pm
14. Pond campaign       11.04 3pm
15. Enron/film          11.04 3pm
16. Immigration/vote    11.04 3pm
17. IRV vote info       11.04 4pm
18. Military mom        11.04 5pm
19. Vets/pics/Grinker   11.04 6pm
20. Iraq/film           11.04 6pm
21. Womens/prison/book  11.04 6pm
22. Hot comb/play       11.04 8pm

23. Green Party  - Campaign home stretch for Greens!
24. Joshua Frank - DNC deja vu: 2004 all over again
25. PC Roberts   - Evil is as evil does