Progressive Calendar 07.29.06
From: David Shove (shove001tc.umn.edu)
Date: Sat, 29 Jul 2006 01:18:01 -0700 (PDT)

1. Fed candidate forum 7.29 11am
2. 9-11/LooseChange    7.29 2pm
3. Rice St parade      7.29 6pm
4. WAMM birthday bash  7.29 7pm
5. LatAm/stories       7.29 7:30pm
6. NC Co-op/concert    7.29 9pm
7. Cop watch           7.29 11pm
8. Women/farm/env      7.29

9. Michael Cavlan - Star Tribune article NOT printed
10. Jim Fuller    - Israel is a terrorist state
11. ed            - Take Bush out to the ball game (song)

--------1 of 11--------

From: wamm <wamm [at] mtn.org>
Subject: Fed candidate forum 7.29 11am

From the Gulf Coast to Minneapolis: Federal Candidates Forum

Sabathani Community Center, Auditorium, 310 East 38th Street, Minneapolis.
From the Gulf Coast to Minneapolis, people are demanding justice. Join in
a Federal Candidates Forum hosted by Katrina survivors and Southside
Minneapolis residents. FFI: Call 612-821-2396.

[Includes Michael Cavlan, GP candidate for US Senate. -ed]

--------2 of 11--------

From: altera vista <alteravista [at] earthlink.net>
Subject: 9-11/LooseChange 7.29 2pm

Sat. July 29, 2 pm:  Free showing of the hit movie:  "Loose Change" (2nd
Edition 2006).  Lays out the impossibilities of the government explanation
for the events of 9/11 (does everyone know that THREE WTC buildings
collapsed that day?  The only time in history that any skyscraper has
collapsed from fire/airplane impact, and on 9/11 three collapsed!).

Roseville Public Library, 2180 No. Hamline Av., Roseville.  FFI
651-633-4410.