June 10: Mpls event in solidarity with Marie Mason and Eric McDavid
From: luce guillen-givins (luceriseup.net)
Date: Thu, 30 May 2013 09:22:07 -0700 (PDT)
Monday, June 10, 8pm
@ the Seward Cafe, 2129 E. Franklin Ave, Mpls

A community gathering, and show featuring:

Sister Species
Psychic Boifriend
Marrow (and her banjo)
UNBUILD!

/We are hoping folks will donate $7 for our comrades in prison, or,
bring a letter to Eric or Marie/

June 11 is the international day of solidarity with earth liberation
prisoners Marie Mason and Eric McDavid, and other long-term anarchist
prisoners. For more info, see: http://june11.org/

*Note: Our event here in Minneapolis is a day early, on JUNE 10th
people. Don't show up on the 11th and wonder where the show is!*

Marie Mason was arrested in March 2008 after her former partner - Frank
Ambrose - turned informant for the FBI. Facing a life sentence if she
went to trial, Marie accepted a plea bargain in September 2008,
admitting her involvement in the burning of an office connected to GMO
research and the destruction of a piece of logging equipment. At her
sentencing in February the following year, she received a sentence of
almost 22 years. More information on Marie's case can be found at
www.supportmariemason.org

Eric McDavid was arrested in January 2006 after being entrapped by a
paid government informant - "Anna" - and was charged with a single count
of conspiracy. Eric – who never carried out any actions and was accused
of what amounts to “thought crime” - refused to cooperate with the state
and took his case to trial. After a trial fraught with errors, the jury
convicted Eric. He was subsequently sentenced to almost 20 years in
prison. More information on Eric's case can be found at www.supporteric.org