Progressive Calendar 10.04.10
From: David Shove (shove001tc.umn.edu)
Date: Tue, 5 Oct 2010 03:55:23 -0700 (PDT)

1. Protest at FBI  10.05 4:30pm

2. info [at] rnc8.org   - Support the RNC 8
3. WAMM            - Put the "WAMM-y" on the FBI
4. UN Assoc MN     - UN in Rwanda Cambodia & Yugoslavia/reserve by 10.10
5. Michael Edwards - Tyranny's last stand: the tipping point is here
6. Dave Bicking    - FBI raids: Next action steps
7. Amy Goodman + 3 - FBI raids antiwar activists in Chicago & Mpls